South Pars Gas Recovery Up 14 Percentآرین گاز
- Natural gas production from South Pars Gas Field has increased by 14 percent in the first half of the current Iranian calendar year compared to the same period last year, managing-director of the South Pars Gas Complex said.
- Masoud Hassani said the gas recovered during the first half of the year is worth more than $1.2 billion, Iran’s SHANA news agency reported.
- “Gas condensate production increased by 12.5 percent during the aforementioned period. Propane and butane production also increased 272 and 59 percent respectively during the first half of the year,” he added.
- Hassani said sour gas injection into Iran Gas Trunkline-5 increased 78 percent in the first half of the year.
- Director of coordination and supervision on production at NIGC Mehdi Jamshidi Dana earlier said that gas refining companies have processed 66.5 bcm of gas during the first five months of the current calendar year which started on March 21.
- Iran produced 10.5 million cubic meters of gas condensate, 367,000 tons of sulfur and 583,000 tons of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) during the first five months of the year.