- Arian gas company activities in supplying different kinds of industrial, laboratory, and medical gases.
- Arian gas supply imported Methane gas with 99.9%, 99.995%, 99.999% in 50 lit cylinder .
- pure Methane Gas
- Methane is a chemical compound with the chemical formula CH4 (one atom of carbon and four atoms of hydrogen). It is the simplest alkane and the main component of natural gas. The relative abundance of methane makes it an attractive fuel, though capturing and storing it poses challenges due to its gaseous state found at normal conditions. In its natural state, methane is found both below ground, and under the sea floor, where it often finds its way to the surface and in the earth's atmosphere where it is known as atmospheric methane.
- In November 1776, methane was first scientifically identified by Italian physicist Alessandro Volta in the marshes of Lake Maggiore straddling Italy and Switzerland, having been inspired to search for the substance after reading a paper written by Benjamin Franklin about "flammable air".Volta captured the gas rising from the marsh, and by 1778 had isolated the pure gas. He also demonstrated means to ignite the gas with an electric spark.
- Molecular weight : 16.043 g/mol
- Melting point : -182.5 °C
- Latent heat of fusion (1,013 bar, at triple point) : 58.68 kJ/kg
- Liquid phase
- Liquid density (1.013 bar at boiling point) : 422.62 kg/m3
- Liquid/gas equivalent (1.013 bar and 15 °C (59 °F)) : 630 vol/vol
- Boiling point (1.013 bar) : -161.6 °C
- Latent heat of vaporization (1.013 bar at boiling point) : 510 kJ/kg
- Critical point
- Critical temperature : -82.7 °C
- Critical pressure : 45.96 bar
- Gas density (1.013 bar at boiling point) : 1.819 kg/m3
- Gas density (1.013 bar and 15 °C (59 °F)) : 0.68 kg/m3
- Compressibility Factor (Z) (1.013 bar and 15 °C (59 °F)) : 0.998
- Specific gravity (air = 1) (1.013 bar and 21 °C (70 °F)) : 0.55
- Specific volume (1.013 bar and 21 °C (70 °F)) : 1.48 m3/kg
- Heat capacity at constant pressure (Cp) (1 bar and 25 °C (77 °F)) : 0.035 kJ/(mol.K)
- Heat capacity at constant volume (Cv) (1 bar and 25 °C (77 °F)) : 0.027 kJ/(mol.K)
- Ratio of specific heats (Gamma:Cp/Cv) (1 bar and 25 °C (77 °F)) : 1.305454
- Viscosity (1.013 bar and 0 °C (32 °F)) : 0.0001027 Poise
- Thermal conductivity (1.013 bar and 0 °C (32 °F)) : 32.81 mW/(m.K)